Camera ready papers for the GPC 2019 proceedings are due March 15th, 2019. In essence, authors must do the following:
- Work with the paper in order to address all the reviewer's comments.
- Fill out and sign the consent to publish form according to the instructions below.
- Complete registration by March 26th, 2019.
- Send the following three files to email@example.com:
- PDF of the camera ready version of the accepted paper.
- ZIP file containing all the source files required to generate the camera ready version of the paper.
- PDF of the signed consent to publish form.
Consent to Publish Form:
Every manuscript has to be accompanied by its signed consent to publish form. One author may sign the form on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. The Volume Editors to be indicated when compiling the form are, “Rodrigo Sanches Miani, Lasaro Jonas Camargos, Bruno Bogaz Zarpelão, Erika Rosas, Rafael Pasquini” . The Title of the Book or Conference Name is “14th International Conference on Green, Pervasive and Cloud Computing (GPC 2019), May 26-28, Uberlandia, Minas Gerais, Brazil”.
Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Submissions should be in English and at most 15 pages (.PDF) including the bibliography and appendices with LNCS template (https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines).
Papers must be submitted in .PDF format using the following link at EasyChair platform:
Papers will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Submission of a paper should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present the work.